Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Gladiator

#ShoesdayTuesday 

Strap on your battle shoes, ladies.. it's the season for serious fashion combat. 

Gladiator

Gladiator on Polyvore


This post is almost solely to help contain my excitement for gladiator sandals of the summer and my agony for how badly I want a pair. I'm probably being dramatic but you have to agree that they're gorgeous shoes. Hopefully you all share my enthusiasm for these strappy beauties so you can join the club that includes people like Selena Gomez, Kourtney Kardashian and Rihanna. 





Once warm weather and bare legs come out, what will you be wearing? Who will have the best dressed feet this summer? Will it be Rita? Halle? or You?

- nali xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise