Monday, March 31, 2014

Back in Action

After a long but much needed hiatus, Good, Better, Dressed is now back and better than ever! I've decided to switch up the theme of the blog just a little bit and include my Instagram account to make everything even more interactive. The weekly schedule will no longer be a daily post on this blog, but instead a daily post on my Instagram account (@goodbetterdressed) and a Friday Blogspot post wrapping everything up. Don't worry, I'll still be posting all your favorites like #ManicureMonday & #ShoesdayTuesday, while mixing in some new ways of presentation for you guys. Thank you so much all for your patience and be sure to check out my daily post on Instagram today!!


- nali xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise