Thursday, January 30, 2014

#thriftythursday is dedicated to a particular skirt I know I've used on the blog before however it has never been formally introduced so here goes. This lovely high waisted skirt was purchased at Savers in Beverly, MA but was originally created for H&M. I don't know how old it actually is because the style's a little outdated but it was like 5 bucks so I couldnt resist. I've found that even though it has a line of tulle on the bottom, making it fluffy and a little démodé, it's still black so it pairs quite nicely with more modern clothing.


shirt: mossimo
necklace: street market
shoes:forever xxi


Even my tied up band tees compliment this baby.

tee: kohl's
cardigan: mossimo
socks: vintage



blouse: mossimo
bandeau: wet seal
boots: anna:c
necklace: the limited


Another good trick with VERY high waisted bottoms (note the fact that these are VERY high waisted things I'm talking about, not shorts that come up to your belly button) is to pair it with a bandeau and open cardigan or blouse on top. As long as you don't have more than a finger and a half's worth of belly showing, the outfit stays classy and put-together.


- nali xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise