Wednesday, November 20, 2013

If Anne Hathawill, Anne Hathaway

One of my favorite relevant-now Hollywood figures is Anne Hathaway. She's classy, beautiful and a fabulous actress. She will always have a special place in my heart since The Princess Diaries came out... it's one of my favorite childhood movies. If you've ever stalked Anne online you know her street style is one of a kind. I can honestly say I've never seen anyone who dresses like her. I've created my own little spin on her sense of style.

Here's my favorite combination I found:






romper: poetry
sweater: aeropostale
tights: target
shoes: etienne aigner


And here are the two runner-ups


sweater: planet gold
scarf: sears
sunglasses: forever xxi
pants: target
shoes: bandolino



jacket: tahari @ macy's
sweater: j.j. always
necklace: ny & company
pants: target
boots: anna:c
bracelet: macy's

Anne is a great fashion inspiration, even if you're just bouncing off the theme she's created for herself. Ever in a stump while getting dressed in the morning? (If you can't answer yes to this question, I assure you, you're the only one in the world) Find your favorite (well-dressed) celeb's street style and build an outfit off one of theirs. You're sure to have a great fashion backbone to advance on.  
 - nali xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise