Thursday, October 3, 2013

A Dollop of Daisy

No, the title for today's post doesn't refer to Marc Jacobs' fresh, summery scent (that deserves a whole post to itself) and it most certainly is not in reference to the goodness that is Daisy sour cream because I'll never stop if I get started on that. As I've mentioned before, I adore any kind of floral print or accent in my wardrobe; daisies in particular. One might even say that I'm daisy crazy (; There's no flower quite like a daisy, simply for the effortless simplicity of it. While on one of my excursions at Buffalo Exchange, I was lucky enough to dig out these studs from the back of the jewelry rack. 
My one-of-a-kind find screams promise to any kind of outfit, whether it be dressy or casual, monochrome or color-blasted, and is a great addition no matter what season you're dressing for. I'm a sucker for quirky earrings because they help fashionistas express themselves without screaming for attention. I thought the best way to wear these earrings was to always tie an outfit together with something yellow.


shirt: mossimo @ target
flannel: aeropostale
leggings: target
boots: target
sunglasses: topshop

shirt: h&m
dress: brandy melville
tights: forever xxi
sneaks: no name
vest: dakota blue

blouse: forever xxi
button-up: american eagle (mens)
shorts: h&m @ buffalo exchange
shoes: steve madden @ marshall's
tights: me moi @ marshall's


Homework for the weekend: go decorate your house for Halloween, drink at least two pumpkin spice lattes, and find yourself some flowery/statement earrings. Your wardrobe will thank me later.

- nali xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise