Monday, September 30, 2013

A blogger is only as good as their wireless connection

"Sorry for the wait" - Lil Wayne, YMCMB


*shows up 2 hours late with Starbucks

It's now 1 pm and I'm just getting around to posting because my computer charger nearly blew a fuse and burst into flames therefore unable to charge my computer because it was otherwise occupied.  So I am now furiously typing away with my freshly manicured hands to bring you the first good better dressed mobile post woo0o0o0o0o0o

OKAY back to business. As you all know it's manicure Monday and today's mani is a mermaid inspired look.
Here's how I used color and pattern to help recall the magical mystery we all believed in when we were young and maybe still do. 
If you need help believing, listen to this guy for 3:31

To decide on a matchy-matchy nail/outfit mermaid look I played a lot with cooler colors and peplum or ruffle-y tops, the only way us humans can have fins. This was my favorite combo




top: forever xxi
pants: tinsletown @ marshall's
necklace: claire's
shoes: report @ sears
earrings: forever xxi
bracelet: urban outfitters
hat: calvin klein @ t.j.maxx 


Always be on time and when you can, always always always be a mermaid. Sorry for the iPhone quality pictures... I'll do my best to get back on a computer ASAP! Thanks for reading!


- nali xo






No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise