Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Split Purse-onality

When I was younger and first started becoming interested in fashion, my mom would always tell me that when she was growing up the most important thing you could do when getting dressed is match your purse to your shoes. It pulls your outfit together in a way that matching any other elements can't and keeps your handbag relevant to what you're wearing instead of just being a bag you're forced to carry around. Nowadays, I usually only do this when I'm trying to be fancy. It's quite easy, especially for black and brown bags. This method is even better if you have colorful taste in bags and shoes and make it your mission to find exactly the right matching shades. Here are my three favorite purses and shoes I have to match them:


 This shade's a little off, I know, but I'm still on the hunt for the perfect shade of emerald.

bag: michael kors @ macy's
shoes: free lance



This shape was all over the fall fashion Vogue this past season and I was lucky enough to be able to find a great one that also had a great price!

bag: target
shoes:



bag: forever xxi
shoes: forever xxi

This last one is my personal favorite combo. The bag is probably still in Forever XXI stores if you're interested (and you should be) and is just big enough to not be small with lots of handy pockets and compartments. 

- nali xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise