Monday, February 10, 2014

Half & Half

A #manicuremonday from where the magic all happens! Yes, the GBD headquarters is my bedroom and yes, my room is  a mess. But I was inspired by a particular type of cookie today (what else is new) and decided to paint my nails with this inspiration. Half moon cookies are frosted with half black, half white frosting on the circular treat and now my nails are too.




An easy way to make sure any lines you want to make your on nails are straight is to put a piece of tape on, covering whatever you don't want painted. The polish will cover the tape instead of the nail underneath it. #lifehacks



I'm realizing now that this design is also Cruella DeVille-esque... don't you think?

shirt: forever xxi
skirt: one clothing @ t.j.maxx
headband: urban outfitters
tights: marshall's
shoes:target
ring: forever xxi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise