Monday, December 30, 2013

British Invasion

I've decided to do another theme week everyone! For anyone who doesn't know, my family and I are housing a Brit for a couple of weeks, and I decided to take this opportunity to raid her wardrobe and fashion opinions and share all of it with you guys. Her name is Alex and luckily she knows how to dress while also being very easy on the eyes so seeing her on the blog for a week will benefit everyone.


"The American style is quite different from the British. All the shoes here have pointed toes and no one at home wears those..all the shoes are round."



"Little black boots are HUGE in England! Everyone has jumped on the boot bandwagon because Topshop has brought out a full range of little black boots. It's also a thing in England to leave a little space between your boots and skinny jeans." 

collar: topshop
jeans: miss selfridge
jumper: miss selfridge
coat: topshop
boots: topshop
scarf: primark


"My favorite part of this outfit is the coat. I like it, it's very cute. It's so hard to find warm coats that are cute and able to be matched with anything."











"They should bring pointy shoes to Britain. I'm gonna start that! I'm gonna bring pointy shoes back home!"


If she said it it must be true, ladies and gents. 

- nali xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise