Monday, January 27, 2014

Keeping the Bling Handy

Past GBD model, Sarah Hodson, surprised me on Christmas with awesome nail art gems to use for the blog. Being a newbie to this kind of thing, I apologize for not getting too creative. I did stick to a color scheme though!


I have a thing for any kind of nail art that includes gold or gold highlights. Even if you aren't wearing any jewelry on your hands, you should have a little bling!



I also decided while styling for this shoot that peplum doesn't necessarily have to be a dressy thing. Do with that what you will.


top:  express
belt: vintage
pants: jennyfer
shoes: steve madden @ marshall's
bracelets: forever xxi


I can't wait to keep experimenting with these jewels and try out new shapes and designs. Thanks, Sarah!

- nali xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise