Friday, February 7, 2014

Pink/Purple

This is the final day of counting colors, ladies and gents. Please allow me to introduce to you pink and purple. Alex Bell makes her final appearance until the next time she comes to the states (violent sob).






top: buffalo exchange
blazer: forever xxi
skirt: miss selfridge
tights: urban outfitters
shoes: forever xxi


(This was Alex's favorite outfit of all the ones she wore for shoots!)



 Purple is throwing it way back to the 80's with these high-waisted acid-washed jeans and indistinguishable blouse pattern that belonged to my dad.


I've found that the paisley most bandanas are patterned with tends to go with any other pattern when it's tied into your hair.


blouse; vintage
tank: h&m
pants: forever xxi
boots: flea market
bandana: michael's

On a side note, this is my 100th post! Thanks so much to everyone who gives me the time of day and reads my blog! You're all awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template developed by Confluent Forms LLC; more resources at BlogXpertise